Type keyword(s) to search

2016 LIVE SHOW 8: Louis Loves

So...

5 after midnight  - Uptown Funk / Justin Bieber, Sorry + Drake, One Dance : the boys were fine (Uptown Funk isn't the hardest song ever, and I didn't care much for Sorry/One Dance, but that's more because I don't care much for the songs than due to 5AM) but i'm getting tired of their "sing for a bit, then dance break, then sing a bit more" formula.

Emily - Britney Spears, Toxic / Rag 'n' Bone Man, Human : Emily was fine, too, but unmemorable. I hate Toxic, as a song, and her version of it was basically what I expected all of her performances to be when the competition started, but it was okay..

Honey G - MC Hammer, Can't Touch This + Rick James, Super Freak / Salt-N-Pepa, Push It + Rae Sremmurd, Black Beatles : yeah... I've got nothing to say. Aside from the fact that the stage invasion & the mannequin challenge will probably save her for one more week. Smoke, mirrors, and all that...

Matt - Little Mix, Secret Love Song / Sia, Alive : I liked the first performance, the other one left me cold. Not the greatest week.

Saara - ABBA, The Winner Takes It All / Diamonds Are Forever +Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend : well.... loved it. I want Saara to win the entire season, she's so likeable.
Edit :

RESULTS : 

Spoiler

5AM vs Honey G, mediocre face off on both ends, Honey G finally out, and all is well in the world once again.

Next week :

Spoiler

Christmas.

Edited by Kaoteek
  • Love 1