Type keyword(s) to search

Watch Seth Meyers Take A Closer Look At The Infamous Trump Tapes On Late Night

I wrote a mod note before the announcement of the new News and Politics forum and it got eaten. (Computer glitches even happen to mods!) With that in mind, please keep the politic discussion to what is raised on the show and minimally at that. No long winded rants about a candidate, no yelling and screaming at posters who disagree with you. Keep it to the show. 

The Be Civil guidelines still apply. The best thing is to not make it personal. At this point on PTV, many of you have been here for a while, and seen each other around the site on other forums and it almost feels like we know each other. Let's keep that camaraderie and good fellowship and be an example of how to talk to one another.

Another reminder, there is the Ignore Feature to use when people are posting stuff that bothers you and isn't exactly against the rules. It can sometimes make reading a forum nicer.

Also, if you thinks it's questionable, report don't engage. Another option is to PM a mod. I'm the mod for this forum but all the mods talk with another so the message will find the right person. 

• Love 3

STATLER: And Seth Meyers thinks he deserves recognition for hosting this show!

WALDORF: If ya ask me WE deserve recognition for sitting through it. Heh, I have half a mind to go home!

STATLER: If ya had half a mind, ya wouldn't be here!

BOTH: Doh-ho-ho-ho!!

(Hey, if ya can't beat him, heckle him!)