Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Don't Look Back

6 hours ago, iMonrey said:

It has struck me as bizarre that all season long, the TNT promos show Michener saying "the virus has mutated," as though that were the premise of this season.

Maybe they were inadvertently referring to the plotline.

6 hours ago, Netfoot said:

Because I don't think you're allowed to use automatic weapons when making a Citizen's Arrest...

What, don't you watch action movies?  An automatic weapon is always an acceptable substitute for an arrest warrant, especially when handled by a lantern-jawed, tough talking, 5 o'clock shadow kind of guy (preferably white).  The details can be worked out later. /sarcasm.

10 hours ago, xaxat said:

This was one of the many things that annoyed me about this episode. How come Chandler gets the luxury of walking away from his responsibilities? Ninety percent of the world's population is dead. Everybody has been through a ton of shit! On the Nathan James Chandler actually had it pretty good. It's not like he shot someone to take the last can of beans.

Absolutely right.   What if Rachel had given up because her heart wasn't in it anymore?  I guess the apocalypse is all fun and games as long as you're fighting wacky Brits but the instant you have to take out a Law & Order alumnus everybody suddenly gets all emo.

If there was any USA at all by the point of the final ep, Oliver was CiC.

Yeah but, in charge of what? The military and local police? What compels them to recognize who is in charge at this point? All it seems to take is someone going on TV and saying "so and so is in charge now" and suddenly all militarized institutions fall in lockstep. I mean, how many people even knew who the hell Shaw was? Minimal effort on her part to announce to the nation, Michener's dead, these guys are in charge now, and wham bam thank you ma'am, suddenly she has the full support of the US army. Wow. So, all Oliver has to do is go on TV and say "Forget about Shaw, we're back in charge again," and no problem! Army and police fall in lockstep once again.

So easy!

• Love 1