Type keyword(s) to search

Who's Clapping For That On The Challenge Reunion?

• Start Topic

I really hope Devin starts working out more so he can make it far in future challenges. His attitude towards Cheyenne was really impressive, and I would love to see him become one of the regulars of the show.

Someone needed to call out Dario for his bitch move he made sending in Cory instead of Johnny.

• Love 2

I don't care for Sarah, but I still feel for her. She worked hard to get to the final along with her partner and then the twist was revealed. At that point, she didn't have much of a choice; play to the end and hope to avoid getting screwed or throw the final and know that you quit and wasted a lot of time and energy.

If the twist had been revealed at the start of the challenge (i.e., the entire show) and she decided to go for it, then I wouldn't feel sorry for her. And in that case, she couldn't say she was duped or played. Unfortunately, she wasn't given that opportunity.

I didn't mind Devin on AYTO; he acted like a macho young man and some of the young women still fell for his game. Their bad. After the challenge though, I feel like I have a new favorite to watch.

Dear Lord, why have I put so much thought and time into this show? I feel dirty. I need to shower.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mike Lit said:

I don't care for Sarah, but I still feel for her. She worked hard to get to the final along with her partner and then the twist was revealed. At that point, she didn't have much of a choice; play to the end and hope to avoid getting screwed or throw the final and know that you quit and wasted a lot of time and energy.

Nah, still don't feel sorry for her.  Once they announced the twist, deep down in her gut, Sarah knew Johnny was gonna screw her.  But she's such a kiss ass, she decided to crawl further up his ass, so much so that she helped him finish his challenges.  But she knew.  That's why she was so nervous and why she kept questioning him.  I noticed that all the other partners worked together; everyone helped each other except for Johnny.  Anytime he finished first, he never went back to help Sarah.  When they were carrying those metal tubes, Johnny was the only one who ran ahead with his leaving Sarah behind.  Vince stayed relatively at the same pace as Jenna and Devyn carried both his and Cheyenne's.  And Sarah still finished the puzzle before him, then helped him finish his....twice, because it was backwards the first time.  She knew, but she's so damn stuck in middle school that she would rather get kicked around just to be accepted by the "cool kids".  If she was smart, once he started evading her question after the first challenge, she should have started working to secure third place.

Also, the twist should have been instituted from the beginning of the season, like someone else suggested.  They should have been asked on the first night, their answers recorded, and then those clips should have been revealed once the final was over. 

• Love 1