Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Grunt

1 hour ago, readster said:

That's why I also thought it was a HUGE missed opportunity to have Lucille interact with either Fred or Lillian. I mean, it would have been great if Fred would have admitted that he respected Lucille for all the utter hell she had to go through. Yet, having his excuse be: "Well, look at your boys, one never can keep a job, one complains about you know, earning a living. none of us have seen the ones in years and then there is Tim." I would have loved Lucille to just then go: "Yes, because you hate everything that isn't the way you lived and who is the only daughter still married and with kids?" Hmmm... the daughter who keeps acting like you, but then admits she hates being that." 

Oh, it really was. That would have been great to see Lucille respond like that to Fred. Or maybe remark about how crappy it his that a man his age still can't handle anyone saying or doing anything he doesn't like.  She wouldn't put up with his crap and it would have been great to see. Look how quickly she shut down Jill when she tried to tell another story from her childhood. I think she and Lillian would have gotten along. Lillian probably sees Lucille and wishes that's how her life was. Going off to Vegas and Ireland. She seemed to have a very busy, active and fun life. 

3 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

The episode with Brad failing to tell the truth about his car accident will be on later today. Tomorrow will be the episode where Tim's shop teacher comes for a visit along with Wilson announcing he is moving away.

Good episodes. I love Tim and Pam's boyfriend telling stories about when they got their licenses and Brad...yes you should have told your parents. So you stay out of trouble and in case the other guy decides to sue. I love Wilson announcing he's moving we finally get to see inside his house and I always love when its reverse and Tim's giving Wilson advice. Its really great to see that goes both ways. Wilson deciding to stay. Jill and Tim all upset and not wanting Wilson to move. Meeting Tim's shop teacher is a great episode. I love Tim telling his shop teacher how many people he inspired. Also Mr. Leonard talking how he defend Tim from the principal and everyone else who wanted to throw Tim out listing many of Tim's accidents. Its great to see how much he meant to Tim. How much he looked up to him. For any kid that would be awesome how much he was inspired and the teacher was so great to him. But a kid who lost his father at eleven? To bond so much with a teacher in high school, who saw his potential and beyond all his mess ups mentored him. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Good episodes. I love Tim and Pam's boyfriend telling stories about when they got their licenses and Brad...yes you should have told your parents. So you stay out of trouble and in case the other guy decides to sue. I love Wilson announcing he's moving we finally get to see inside his house and I always love when its reverse and Tim's giving Wilson advice. Its really great to see that goes both ways. Wilson deciding to stay. Jill and Tim all upset and not wanting Wilson to move. Meeting Tim's shop teacher is a great episode. I love Tim telling his shop teacher how many people he inspired. Also Mr. Leonard talking how he defend Tim from the principal and everyone else who wanted to throw Tim out listing many of Tim's accidents. Its great to see how much he meant to Tim. How much he looked up to him. For any kid that would be awesome how much he was inspired and the teacher was so great to him. But a kid who lost his father at eleven? To bond so much with a teacher in high school, who saw his potential and beyond all his mess ups mentored him. 

Yes, all great episodes for everything you listed. Plus, I am surprised that Brad didn't realize that the guy telling him to give money and he pretend it never happened right there showed something was up. Even when Brad explains to both Randy and Mark that the guy shut off his lights and he thought he turned off. This was a classic set up for someone to cause an accident for money. You don't just stop at a Stop Sign and then "turn off your lights" so no one can tell you are there at night. Even how Randy a year later told Jill her rules of him not driving for a full month at night after what happened to Brad. Randy countering: "You mean the same guy that Brad hit who then sued and just happened to turn his lights off at a stop sign? That guy?" Basically saying, how much he was a scam artist trying to make money. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, readster said:

Yes, all great episodes for everything you listed. Plus, I am surprised that Brad didn't realize that the guy telling him to give money and he pretend it never happened right there showed something was up. Even when Brad explains to both Randy and Mark that the guy shut off his lights and he thought he turned off. This was a classic set up for someone to cause an accident for money. You don't just stop at a Stop Sign and then "turn off your lights" so no one can tell you are there at night. Even how Randy a year later told Jill her rules of him not driving for a full month at night after what happened to Brad. Randy countering: "You mean the same guy that Brad hit who then sued and just happened to turn his lights off at a stop sign? That guy?" Basically saying, how much he was a scam artist trying to make money. 

I'm surprised he didn't either. That's a sure sign he's going to call. Who accepts a bunch of cash from the person who hit them and doesn't ask questions. If he was honest he would have insisted on call the police and insurance information.  Brad was probably too nervous and worried about his parents finding out but you'd think that Brad would have realized something was up when he thought about it later and realized it didn't make any sense. Because yes why would his lights had been off? The only thing that surprised me is it took until Randy got his license that they admitted the guy was a scam artist. You'd think that would have come up at the end of the episode. It was clear it was scam. Which is another reason why you call the police and tell your parents because there are scam artists out there. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

The Beach Boys episode was on yesterday and Wilson's entire face was seen for like a minute.

I knew there was one but I can never remember which one that is! So its the Beach Boys one. Loved seen them on the show and Wilson not happy with the visit because they wouldn't use his lyrics. Its so unlike Wilson and I love Tim helping him realize he's not a song writer so why would they? Of course Tim's favorite Beach Boy song is a car song.  I like Jill asking if they'd singing Barbara Ann. My parents are huge Beach Boy fans I could easily see my parents requesting every song they sang.

37 minutes ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

The episode where Mark saves Randy from a bully was on yesterday as well.

The are the same episode. I love Mark saving Randy from the bully. It was a great scene. Of course Randy's going to feel bothered later at being saved by his little brother and does the wrong thing by bunching the boy who wrote the article. I like how they set it up too. Randy's already bothered by saved by Mark and sees Lauren and her friend reading the article and laughing. Of course he thinks its about him. But rather then go up and find out what their laughing at. He thinks he knows and goes and punches the boy who wrote the article. Only then learn that wasn't want Lauren and her friend was laughing at and she's mad at him for punching someone. I do like Tim telling Randy later that Lauren would give him a second chance girls do. Very true. That he turns it around by writing an article about violence.  I like that he wrote a different article later. I hate Jill's reaction. How is that any reaction to learning one son saved the other from getting beaten up? She should be happy and relieved not yelling at Mark for using his karate. Her stupid comments find an adult. There were no adults around. That it should be used as a last resort. It was. Randy apologized and tried to defuse the situation with jokes. It didn't worked. They ran off afterwards. Mark and Randy did exactly the right thing only for her to get mad? 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I knew there was one but I can never remember which one that is! So its the Beach Boys one. Loved seen them on the show and Wilson not happy with the visit because they wouldn't use his lyrics. Its so unlike Wilson and I love Tim helping him realize he's not a song writer so why would they? Of course Tim's favorite Beach Boy song is a car song.  I like Jill asking if they'd singing Barbara Ann. My parents are huge Beach Boy fans I could easily see my parents requesting every song they sang.

The are the same episode. I love Mark saving Randy from the bully. It was a great scene. Of course Randy's going to feel bothered later at being saved by his little brother and does the wrong thing by bunching the boy who wrote the article. I like how they set it up too. Randy's already bothered by saved by Mark and sees Lauren and her friend reading the article and laughing. Of course he thinks its about him. But rather then go up and find out what their laughing at. He thinks he knows and goes and punches the boy who wrote the article. Only then learn that wasn't want Lauren and her friend was laughing at and she's mad at him for punching someone. I do like Tim telling Randy later that Lauren would give him a second chance girls do. Very true. That he turns it around by writing an article about violence.  I like that he wrote a different article later. I hate Jill's reaction. How is that any reaction to learning one son saved the other from getting beaten up? She should be happy and relieved not yelling at Mark for using his karate. Her stupid comments find an adult. There were no adults around. That it should be used as a last resort. It was. Randy apologized and tried to defuse the situation with jokes. It didn't worked. They ran off afterwards. Mark and Randy did exactly the right thing only for her to get mad? 

Right, Jill comes across with: "how dare you save your brother from getting pounded." Same goes with the other student seeing all of this and thinks the best way is to write an article about how much of a wimp Randy is. So, why didn't he go up and save Randy? He think it was funny to see a classmate get beat up. If this was 15 years later, that kid would have video taped it and the other kid would be getting suspended for bullying. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, readster said:

Right, Jill comes across with: "how dare you save your brother from getting pounded." Same goes with the other student seeing all of this and thinks the best way is to write an article about how much of a wimp Randy is. So, why didn't he go up and save Randy? He think it was funny to see a classmate get beat up. If this was 15 years later, that kid would have video taped it and the other kid would be getting suspended for bullying. 

Yes, she does. Way to send bad signals. So next time he should just let Randy get beaten up Jill? What is wrong with you? Yeah if it was nowadays the kid would have taped it and uploaded the video that bully would have been suspended from school and probably banned from the mall. The kid who uploaded would probably think its all great until he started getting backlash from people annoyed that's making fun of a kid who was about to get beaten up by a bully and his brother stepped into save him. Then tried to explain that wasn't what he meant before taking the video down. Randy and Mark would end up with a lot of positive responses from everyone especially others who've been bullied probably that kid's other victims.   

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, andromeda331 said:

Oh silly me! And I'm so sorry about that as well.

• Love 1

How funny is this?

So The Route Of All Evil is going to be on Laff in just a few minutes, but on again tomorrow except it's a different channel. And the episodes that were on Laff yesterday are going to be on UP TV once more.

Talk about odd timing!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

How funny is this?

So The Route Of All Evil is going to be on Laff in just a few minutes, but on again tomorrow except it's a different channel. And the episodes that were on Laff yesterday are going to be on UP TV once more.

Talk about odd timing!

Yes, very odd timing! 

• Love 1

No matter how many time sit airs, I just can't get why everyone blames Tim for what happened to Benny's aunt's house. It was all Benny and to a point the aunt thinking that her nephew would just leave the house alone doesn't work either. She had two gas leaks and her great idea was to not only leave the gas shut off all winter, but also be gone in Florida until May. Never thinking about her pipes freezing, someone breaking into the house. The fact that even with the gas shut off, there is always a chance for a possible explosion, especially when one leak is the stove. Of course, I'm still trying to think how she got two gas leaks, one in the main furnace and one if the stove. Sounds like they ended to both be replace.

Plus, even in 18 hours trying to repair the house what about the smell of fire and burned wood? That smell doesn't magically go away. Plus, the local fire department would have had to report the fire to the main owner. Benny's Aunt would have had some kind of contact number. In that situation, I'm surprised the Aunt didn't fly back home and then stab Benny to death for destroying her house.  The episode also proves just how oblivious Benny is. He doesn't get basic laundry, feels he can just move in with the Taylors and eat all their food, watch TV at late hours when the kids and Jill have to go school. Ties up the phone, when he has his own cell phone that somehow he magically pays for. Plus, the fact how Tim could say: "How do you throw a good friend out." The series from that episode on, proved that why no one threw Benny to the street and had him arrested made no sense. He was as bad as a character as Dolorous.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, readster said:

No matter how many time sit airs, I just can't get why everyone blames Tim for what happened to Benny's aunt's house. It was all Benny and to a point the aunt thinking that her nephew would just leave the house alone doesn't work either. She had two gas leaks and her great idea was to not only leave the gas shut off all winter, but also be gone in Florida until May. Never thinking about her pipes freezing, someone breaking into the house. The fact that even with the gas shut off, there is always a chance for a possible explosion, especially when one leak is the stove. Of course, I'm still trying to think how she got two gas leaks, one in the main furnace and one if the stove. Sounds like they ended to both be replace.

Plus, even in 18 hours trying to repair the house what about the smell of fire and burned wood? That smell doesn't magically go away. Plus, the local fire department would have had to report the fire to the main owner. Benny's Aunt would have had some kind of contact number. In that situation, I'm surprised the Aunt didn't fly back home and then stab Benny to death for destroying her house.  The episode also proves just how oblivious Benny is. He doesn't get basic laundry, feels he can just move in with the Taylors and eat all their food, watch TV at late hours when the kids and Jill have to go school. Ties up the phone, when he has his own cell phone that somehow he magically pays for. Plus, the fact how Tim could say: "How do you throw a good friend out." The series from that episode on, proved that why no one threw Benny to the street and had him arrested made no sense. He was as bad as a character as Dolorous.

I really can't either. It was clearly Benny's fault for not telling them about the second leak and partly the aunt's fault for not fixing it before she left. That's a long time to be away for a problem that serious. Unless she was hoping Benny would move in so her house could kill him. Gas leaks are very serious. But no Tim gets blamed from beginning to end and no one listens when he insists he didn't blow up his house. Which is really crappy. Your right about the fire department they wouldn't let anyone near the place until that was fixed. I don't know how long that would take but the aunt would probably have to be back for it. Its really great the everyone helped put the house back together. She wouldn't get any money from insurance because it was her fault. 

Not only is Benny oblivious but it really makes you wonder why anyone puts up with him. Tim makes that remark about how you throw out a good friend. But when have we ever seen Benny being a good friend? All he does his mooch from one person to another. He broke into his aunt's house and stayed there. He eats Tim and Jill' out of house and home, taking stuff without asking. He won't even help fix up the house he's partly responsible for blowing up. Why does anyone put up with that? He mooches of anyone and everyone. Goes from one person to the next. He never once bothers to do anything for anyone else. Or clean up his act. He doesn't work because he won't get a job. I find it hard to believe anyone would put up with him for as long as Tim and his friends do. They'd kick him to the curb along time ago. He'd either move on to mooch elsewhere or be forced to finally grow up and get a job. He's not even really a nice person to be around all he does just joke, insult or be a jerk. Like earlier in the episode when Tim and Al decide to do Tool Time at the house to fix the leak. That's a very nice and generous offer, well he doesn't want do it Monday because he has a his gamblers anonymous meeting and the next day he's at the track. I mean seriously? He never cuts that crap out. And what annoys me he never really gets called on for it until the Thanksgiving episode when they find out he's been going to the Soup Kitchen for selfish reasons. That really would have happened a lot sooner. Plus, even if he was done on his luck in that episode unlike others at the soup kitchen, it was his own fault! Because he refuses to get a job.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, andromeda331 said:

Not only is Benny oblivious but it really makes you wonder why anyone puts up with him. Tim makes that remark about how you throw out a good friend. But when have we ever seen Benny being a good friend? All he does his mooch from one person to another. He broke into his aunt's house and stayed there. He eats Tim and Jill' out of house and home, taking stuff without asking. He won't even help fix up the house he's partly responsible for blowing up. Why does anyone put up with that? He mooches of anyone and everyone. Goes from one person to the next. He never once bothers to do anything for anyone else. Or clean up his act. He doesn't work because he won't get a job. I find it hard to believe anyone would put up with him for as long as Tim and his friends do. They'd kick him to the curb along time ago. He'd either move on to mooch elsewhere or be forced to finally grow up and get a job. He's not even really a nice person to be around all he does just joke, insult or be a jerk. Like earlier in the episode when Tim and Al decide to do Tool Time at the house to fix the leak. That's a very nice and generous offer, well he doesn't want do it Monday because he has a his gamblers anonymous meeting and the next day he's at the track. I mean seriously? He never cuts that crap out. And what annoys me he never really gets called on for it until the Thanksgiving episode when they find out he's been going to the Soup Kitchen for selfish reasons. That really would have happened a lot sooner. Plus, even if he was done on his luck in that episode unlike others at the soup kitchen, it was his own fault! Because he refuses to get a job.

It's similar to how they kept writing Marty as someone who couldn't keep a job because he always found something wrong with it or self sabotaged himself. When Marty finally gets called on it it's in a very stupid situation, first with Tim as the Pet Store and then at Christmas with Lucille. They picked the wrong place and time to call Marty on his poor choices. Same goes with Jeff, when he finally started getting himself together with Lucille's help. That's when they all feel to call Jeff on his two failed marriages and job problems over the years. Instead of when Marty should have been called on it when he was at K & B Construction as their new accountant, but they just wrote it off that Marty just had to be stupid over there too. Considering the company's relationship with both Tim and Al. Same with Jeff's issues, stuff like that would have been called out after divorce number 2. 
  With Benny, he just kept doing more and more stupid things that I'm surprised that someone he didn't owe money to didn't beat him within an inch of his life. Then when Tim needed someone to be around for award shows or special events. Benny is nowhere to be seen, when that would be the kind of stuff he would leap at. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, readster said:

It's similar to how they kept writing Marty as someone who couldn't keep a job because he always found something wrong with it or self sabotaged himself. When Marty finally gets called on it it's in a very stupid situation, first with Tim as the Pet Store and then at Christmas with Lucille. They picked the wrong place and time to call Marty on his poor choices. Same goes with Jeff, when he finally started getting himself together with Lucille's help. That's when they all feel to call Jeff on his two failed marriages and job problems over the years. Instead of when Marty should have been called on it when he was at K & B Construction as their new accountant, but they just wrote it off that Marty just had to be stupid over there too. Considering the company's relationship with both Tim and Al. Same with Jeff's issues, stuff like that would have been called out after divorce number 2. 
  With Benny, he just kept doing more and more stupid things that I'm surprised that someone he didn't owe money to didn't beat him within an inch of his life. Then when Tim needed someone to be around for award shows or special events. Benny is nowhere to be seen, when that would be the kind of stuff he would leap at. 

They really are similar aren't they? The only difference is Marty unable to keep a job because he keeps finding problems with it and Benny refuses to get a job. Both go on for so long that you really expect people to start speaking up. For Tim or Lucille to talk to Marty how he needs to suck it up and work the job he has until finds something better or work his way up. He refused to do so. And from what Marty says over the years he's also not the one who disciplines his kids. So he can't get keep job because of himself and he won't step up and shoulder half of the parenting. You expect Tim to remind him how hard Tim worked to get where he was. He worked hard to become the number one salesperson, he was on the road a lot, that was hard for his family but he worked and it paid off with Tool Time. It also worked out well with Binford. Marty might not meet another one like him but you never know. He gave Tim a job, Tim proved himself, Binford helped them get their house and eventually came to Tim with Tool Time. If you work really hard you never know your boss might take notice of that. Or Lucille reminding Marty how hard it was for her after her husband died. She was in mourning and so were her children but she had to pick herself up and go out and get job. She didn't really have the option of going from job to job and finding problems with it. She was the sole provider of five boys. But that never happens. She just makes the very wrong remark on Christmas about the girls being away from their mother. Which she of all people would know how hard that is and not say anything. Tim when and got Marty a really good job at K&B Construction. You'd think he'd be grateful and work hard to keep it. That's a good job and he's earning good money. Nope. What its much better to be testing pet toys? He could be working a great job anywhere but he won't and its own fault No wonder Nancy kicked him out. Its the same thing with Benny. He gets away mooching off of everyone until that Thanksgiving when he gets busted for eating at the soup kitchen and rightly called out for it. You really think he'd have been called out a lot sooner. Like after he failed to tell them about the gas leak. When Benny's repeating that Tim blew up his house you expect Tim to get fed up and point out it was Benny's fault. He knew of the leak and didn't tell anyone. That could have seriously injured them or worse. And yes its hard to believe that he wouldn't have been beaten up by someone he owed money too. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Does anyone remember this?

There was some animated segment that I saw on TV just the other day and it was part of somebody's dream sequence or something like that, but I really forget the exact full details.

It was season 6 Thanksgiving episode The Wood, the Bad, and the Hungry Tim has a dream kind of based off the cartoon that was playing when he fell asleep the 1970 Rankin Bass classic Santa Claus is Comin' To Town after feeling guilty about disinviting Benny and then later seeing Benny at the soup kitchen. Tim has a dream that they are all wooden dolls and at first isn't interested in giving then changes his mind and starts giving away everything the Christmas lights, the house and then his own body. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

It was season 6 Thanksgiving episode The Wood, the Bad, and the Hungry Tim has a dream kind of based off the cartoon that was playing when he fell asleep the 1970 Rankin Bass classic Santa Claus is Comin' To Town after feeling guilty about disinviting Benny and then later seeing Benny at the soup kitchen. Tim has a dream that they are all wooden dolls and at first isn't interested in giving then changes his mind and starts giving away everything the Christmas lights, the house and then his own body. 

Thank you.

Episodes like Randy's new Room and Penn and Teller being on. I don't know how Al could really live wearing that much flannel all the time, even in warmer months. It's like he had a flannel addiction from having it from his underwear to change of two, count them two of the same shirts every day. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

One of today's episodes on TV is the episode where Brad throws a Halloween party without permission from his parents.

Not cool at all Brad.

The episode also doesn't work because Wilson let's Randy get beat up and thrown around. Mark is acting really odd, thinking Brad can fix his puss from his ear infection. Plus, Brad's new friend is so lying and a few other things. After that episode, we saw him 2 more times, after the Halloween Party. That kid would have been banned from stepping foot in my house. 

• Love 2
Just now, readster said:

The episode also doesn't work because Wilson let's Randy get beat up and thrown around. Mark is acting really odd, thinking Brad can fix his puss from his ear infection. Plus, Brad's new friend is so lying and a few other things. After that episode, we saw him 2 more times, after the Halloween Party. That kid would have been banned from stepping foot in my house. 

Why would Wilson even allow that to begin with?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

That's the main problem, same goes when Jill talks to Wilson about how Brad's girlfriend was doing his chores and making him snacks. Wilson completely goes into: "When will men learn about not letting women do things for them!" It's like: "Who the hell are you and what have you done with Wilson?" Same goes with how they were trying to keep Wilson's face covered in the Halloween episode. Unless he was seeing trick or treaters, why would he keep a large pumpkin on his head over an HOUR after he got home?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, readster said:

5 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

That's the part I don't understand. Brad tries hard to convince Wilson not to tell his parents and Wilson agrees at the end. But why would he when he saw what happened to Randy? He says himself he's been watching for at least an hour so there's no way he didn't see that. Wilson should have been over there putting an end to the party at that point or maybe sometime before when he realized their was drinking going on. He's an adult he knows if anything happens Tim and Jill would be held responsible and again as adult would be worried about underage kids drinking what if one of them tried to drive? He should have been making sure they all go home safely. If Randy hadn't gotten beaten up and throw out of his house and Wilson was unaware of the alcohol I could see why he might decided not to tell Tim and Jill. But they did happen and there's no way Wilson didn't notice. He should have acted like an adult and been over the to put and end to it. Also, what do you think was going to happen when those kids did go home? There's no way they're parents wouldn't have realized their teen had been drinking and call Brad's parents. Or any of the other neighbors from telling Tim and Jill about the party? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Let's talk about notable episodes from each season of the show. I will start with Season 8.

Season 8

• Randy has to make a life changing decision about whether or not he wants to go to Costa Rica 
  • Randy comes home for Christmas

It was a big decision for Randy, I know the actor was leaving the show. It wasn't nice but I kind of liked Tim talking Randy out of it. It wasn't right but I get how that would be a reaction to your son wanting to go so far away. I liked them making up and Tim talking about how there were so many things they never did. I do like that Jill let Randy decide for himself and didn't want to be a factor. Even though she didn't want to go.

The last Christmas episode! Randy coming home and finding it very different and not a lot of time to talk to his family. That's pretty much how it is when you do come back home. The first time can be hard because you really do expect everything to be the same but that can't happen. Life goes on. I liked his talk with Wilson and his parents at the end. His surprise about Brad and Mark getting along. I liked everyone trying to make it a good Christmas for the twins its not easy having divorced parents and the 1st Christmas would be the hardest. I hated Lucille's commenting about the divorce that was a crappy thing to do to her newly divorced son and her grandchildren who had to split Christmas between their parents. I liked hearing that Carrie and Jeff were still together. And as always the lightening contest. 

Both were really good episodes. Its not easy writing off a character especially when the character isn't eighteen yet. But I thought it was good choice. 

• Love 2

Question about the Home Improvement DVDs.

I have the whole series on my computer and am curious to know if the episodes are the original broadcast versions or if they are the syndicated versions? Do the DVDs also have cut scenes, or are they the complete episodes?

Jill's Passion was on last night I don't like the Granite Guy (even though he isn't him yet) or get why he assumes Tim and Jill were siblings instead of married. I thought they sounded like a married couple just one that likes different things. But I do really like the last part with Tim and Jill talking all night long about different things. They are great scenes and one of the few times we see them really talk and connect. I do love Tim recalling telling Jill six months into their marriage that he loved her more then most of his tools. That's so Tim. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

Jill's Passion was on last night I don't like the Granite Guy (even though he isn't him yet) or get why he assumes Tim and Jill were siblings instead of married. I thought they sounded like a married couple just one that likes different things. But I do really like the last part with Tim and Jill talking all night long about different things. They are great scenes and one of the few times we see them really talk and connect. I do love Tim recalling telling Jill six months into their marriage that he loved her more then most of his tools. That's so Tim. 

What channel?

On 10/23/2018 at 2:22 PM, MikaelaArsenault said:

Oh I should've known that, because LAFF is currently airing Season 7 at the moment.

Season 7 is such an off year, feels like they thought out some stories and then didn't think out the others. Plus, this is where Jill really got horrible on things from Angela doing Brad's chores to Tim wanting his old car back. Season 8 shows that they had things planned out until Tim Allen didn't want to do another season and JTT leaving the show. So, they were trying to refocus and then later figure out how to end the show. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, readster said:

Season 7 is such an off year, feels like they thought out some stories and then didn't think out the others. Plus, this is where Jill really got horrible on things from Angela doing Brad's chores to Tim wanting his old car back. Season 8 shows that they had things planned out until Tim Allen didn't want to do another season and JTT leaving the show. So, they were trying to refocus and then later figure out how to end the show. 

I think that talks about Season 9 should've just not been mentioned in the first place.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, readster said:

It was actually season six that Jilly was horrible about Angela doing her chores, after getting hurt that the boys won't spend time with her at hardware expo going up to Tim to talk to who was working and getting mad at him for wanting to talk about it later because once again he was working, getting mad at Mark for using his karate that saved Randy, and taking him to that couples therapy then getting mad when everyone sympathized with Tim again. But season seven Jill continued becoming even worse refusing to let Randy drive at night for month because of what Brad did and ignored everyone who kept pointing out to her how unfair that was, thinking Mark wants to murder them because he's making a horror movie, making those remarks on the talk show about Tim, deciding Willow had some sort of issue because she was a 24 year old single girl who likes who go to clubs. Plus that weird emotion therapy or whatever that was trying to convinced the first family she was going to council before they made the very smart choice to ask for another therapist. But I agree it really was. Some were really good like Say Goodnight Gracie and What a Drag, but so many weren't thought out or just plan bad. Tim being a jerk to Al when he becomes his landlord or being obsessed about whether Heidi and Al were having an affair, Brad suddenly wanting to marry an older woman for no real reason.  

• Love 1