Type keyword(s) to search

Coupled-up Future: Which couple(s) will make it?

THIS THREAD IS PART SPECULATION, PART SPOILER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! I DON'T HAVE ANY CONCRETE SPOILERS, JUST READING BETWEEN THE LINES ON TWITTER.

So at the end of 8 episodes, we have the following couples:

Alex & Lindsey

BT & Ashley

Ben & Lisa

Brandon & TT

Tyler & Alicia

Jeffrey & Alex

So what do you all think? Who's gonna make it? Do we have any concrete spoilers on who's still together? 

Here's what I was able to scrape together by analyzing twitter.

I had very high hopes for Alex & Lindsey until I saw this worrisome tweet. Does this mean the good times are over?

Alex also wrote this spoiler on her blog. I wonder who she is referring to. I can't wait til next week!

Spoiler

I can’t wait for you to see how things progress between us! Next episode things get very heavy between one of the couples and it’s really sad. Can’t wait for you to see! Only two episodes left!
http://www.wdjx.com/coupled-episode-8-alex-gets-coupled/

I personally have very high hopes for Brandon & TT. I dunno why. I just do.

What are your thoughts?

ohmygod. I take back everything I said in the first post. The preview for next week's episode is terrible. Looks like all of the couples are going to break up, even Alex/Lindsey and Brandon/TT. TT saying "how dare you" about something to Brandon? Tyler wants 6 kids and Alicia is horrified. BT is opening up to Ashley about something huge. Will Ben and Lisa be the only couple to last? who knows. I'm so curious. Yikes.

On the preview you see Brandon admitting that he  'spent the first night with Alicia' and you see Terrence's eyes open wide. I am confused what the big deal would be, since he had picked TT and Alicia to go to the villas with him. I guess we'll find out tonight...