Type keyword(s) to search

Help! Finding Titles Of L&O: CI Episodes...

• Start Topic

Hi there ;).

I come here because i know you all have a good knowledge of the Law & Order universe. I would like to retrive a episode in propably Law & Order : SVU or CI (I have made a post in the 2 sections ^^).

A great part of the story is focused on a suspect (accused of rape), he is questioned during the episode, and during this interview he made a drawing. At the end of the episode, the suspect by lack of evidence is realesed (it seems). The inspector (Stabler or Goren) looks at the drawing that the suspect left for him.

The drawing shows an eye, and when the inspector unfolds drawing, we can see (from the center of the eye) a new drawing (larger due to the unfolding) . It appears and represents the girl who was raped and killed her (if I remember well) and a person in shadows (probably the suspect) behind.

I hope you can help me to retrieve this episode, I love it ;).

PS : sorry for my bad english

Thanks in advance !

The only drawing with eyes I can recall on CI is the episode with the mentally ill chess player, and I think that was some sort of sculpture. Sorry I can't be of more help! Maybe someone else will remember what you're referring to.

This is my favorite site for finding episodes when I cannot remember the title:

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/law-and-order-criminal-intent/episode-guide

Donny, the episode you are asking about is "Conscience", season 3. The woman who was poisoned and drowned was a psychiatrist who was scheduled to testify in a court case regarding a woman in a vegatative state whose husband had poisoned her when they were hiking. He was afraid she was onto him. Goren exposed him when they had a fake session asking the woman to look at cards that said either "Yes" or "No" and they asked her about the poisoning.

This is my favorite site for finding episodes when I cannot remember the title:

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/law-and-order-criminal-intent/episode-guide

Donny, the episode you are asking about is "Conscience", season 3. The woman who was poisoned and drowned was a psychiatrist who was scheduled to testify in a court case regarding a woman in a vegatative state whose husband had poisoned her when they were hiking. He was afraid she was onto him. Goren exposed him when they had a fake session asking the woman to look at cards that said either "Yes" or "No" and they asked her about the poisoning.

That was on both USA and, I think, WE recently. Good one!

And to answer your question, @Donny Ketchum, yeah. I edited this thread so if anyone has any questions about an episode, they can post here.

Hi everyone,

Ive searched high and low and I cant find an episode. I dont remember what happened in the episode except for the ending. Basically I remember Goren and eames going to a doctors office (where patients go to get checked out with the bed with paper on it) to arrest this guy who was a doctor. Before arresting him he said "I felt bad for killing him and that is why I became a doctor, to save lives for the one I took". They still arrested him and left.  If you can help me, it would be much appreciated.