Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Chapter 20

The Democrats face mid-term election challenges. Frank and Stamper attempt to influence financial supporters. The Walkers visit the Underwoods. Tusk flexes his muscle. Grayson maneuvers for proximity to power. Remy asks where he stands. Freddy has unique opportunities.

Not so sure about Doug Stamper: Sex Spy. What was his backup plan for finding out information, besides just happening to find a fellow 12-stepper willing to get naked and chatty? Sit in that chair drinking club soda with lime until something, anything, happened right in front of his face?

Definitely not my favorite episode. Nice to see more complexity to what Seth's up to, but not so sure I care about whether or not Freddy licenses his name for hot sauce. Still not that invested in anyone but the Underwoods, and to a lesser degree, Jackie and Remy (more in their professional capacities than their boots-knocking ones.)

• Love 1

I can't believe that the President's wife would confide in Claire. By the time you win the White House you know better than to divulge anything to another politician or his wife. You are just handing them a stick of dynomite.

My read is that Patricia confided in Claire because Claire planted the suspicion about Christina in the first place (and of course Claire also gave Christina advice that would have her doing things that would make Patricia more suspicious).