Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Thread

This literally made me giggle. I know it's probably a bait and switch by JP and co. to keep the shippers tuning in (I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a dream sequence of Astrid's) but I'll still tune in to see it.

(edited)

Well, from the producers' interviews (mainly Klemmer) they are trying to throw in a bit of everything to please everyone. It looks like a sweet moment and I don't even ship them romantically. I prefer them as friends. 

Now that there is a spoiler thread ... who do you think will die, who will lose their powers, who will get powers and who will become a "grotesque, automaton version of themselves"?

Edited by JuneSEA

Now that there is a spoiler thread ... who do you think will die, who will lose their powers, who will get powers and who will become a "grotesque, automaton version of themselves"?

My speculation:

The Founder will die. Stephen will lose his powers (temporarily). The last one is a bit tougher for me. My head says maybe Roger coming back from the dead in zombie fashion but my heart says John because the poor guy can never catch a break.

My speculation:

The Founder will die. Stephen will lose his powers (temporarily). The last one is a bit tougher for me. My head says maybe Roger coming back from the dead in zombie fashion but my heart says John because the poor guy can never catch a break.

When reading that last one, I feel it will be John too. I'd prefer he make it through to the end relatively unscathed. Although, as you said, he can't catch a break. 

(edited)

New interview with Robbie Amell here

Star Robbie Amell even promises five more deaths in Tomorrow‘s final two episodes. “Two people die in [episode] 21, and three people die in [episode] 22,” Amell teased. “Three of the five are main characters.”

What we need to know is what does he mean by main ... stars of the show or ones who have been heavily involved in it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the top-billed stars of the show (not listed as guest) are Stephen, Cara, John, Russell, Astrid and Jedikiah. It seems stupid to me to kill off half the main cast, but wouldn't put it past them. If he is referring to stars of the show then my guess would be John, Russell and Astrid dying. If that is the case my interest in the show would die too.

So let's say he means heavily involved that could include Hillary, Roger, the Founder, Marla and maybe Luca. Would love to throw in Morgan, Irene and Charlotte, but doubt those would be considered main. With these added to the mix, we know Hillary dies, looks like Roger dies, so that could leave one of the last main spots to be taken by one of the stars ... in that case I would have to say Russell or, as much as it kills me, John.

I'm getting the feeling they are done with John's story and now REALLY worried that he will die. They've taken everything else from him the only thing left would be his life. :(

Another possibility, although it is a stretch, could someone becoming the grotesque automaton version of themselves be considered one of the deaths? If so, still going with John on this one.

ETA: some more spoiler info ... 

Leven Rambin posted this pic of the season finale script on Instagram. ... so I guess John survives, yay! But the rest of that is kind of interesting too. Wonder what "On a colli ... ara, and the Tomorrow People" is? On a collision course? With Stephen and Cara, and the Tomorrow People? Hmmm ...

Edited by JuneSEA