Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

o my GOD!!!

I so love how he moves his mouth.

Ok, so it's indoors... looks to be late 9 hair... got a sport coat AND a sweater vest (AND carrying his satchel), so most likely someplace not too warm... did I get the season right?

I'm sucking at this tonight. Brain in suck mode - engage!

True Genius?

Probably not. He spent the bulk of that episode in a gorgeous navy pea coat. 

Although... the border on the wall above does look like a hotel, and so does the lamp... hmmm. Third time the charm?

Yes it is True Genius.

This is what he was wearing at the beginning at the conference. This particular screencap was taken afterward when he was having the convo with the boy pharmaceutical genius and Reid started questioning his life choices.

What else would you be guessing in the "Guess the Episode" game? Are bts shots not allowed and nobody told me? Besides, it's a cool shot.

You got it right, ForeverAlone!

Too easy! Demons! I just watched that more times than any other Season 9 episode because of some great Reid and Reid/Blake moments! (Had to ff through the endless dark chases though!)