Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer: Mommy's Little Cracker Jack

• Start Topic

What's the deal with this guy?

One episode he seems to try as best he can (well not really) then the next acts like a complete dickhead, stealing food from the pantry and blaming his mom for everything gone wrong in the world. Can he pull himself together and be a member of CDB or will he end up being like his douchey brother and getting himself or others killed. 

Guess we"ll find out soon enough. 

Swear to god - maybe it's because it's 5:30 in the blessed AM, maybe it's because I'm still on my first cup of coffee - but the first time I read the title on this thread, I could've sworn it said, "Spencer: Mommy's Little Butt Crack".

And I'm not sure which would've been a better fit.

• Love 2

What's the deal with this guy?

One episode he seems to try as best he can (well not really) then the next acts like a complete dickhead, stealing food from the pantry and blaming his mom for everything gone wrong in the world. Can he pull himself together and be a member of CDB or will he end up being like his douchey brother and getting himself or others killed. 

Guess we"ll find out soon enough. 

Yeah, "not really" is right. He couldn't pull the trigger when he had a wolf in his sights and took the opportunity to stay outside and "guard" Deanna so he was pretty hateful in that prior episode too. It's not like he risked anything by spraying the windshield of an oncoming truck with a high powered rifle from a guard tower. I think we can expect him to be horrible but occasionally slick enough to get people to follow him and cause some epic disasters.

• Love 1

Swear to god - maybe it's because it's 5:30 in the blessed AM, maybe it's because I'm still on my first cup of coffee - but the first time I read the title on this thread, I could've sworn it said, "Spencer: Mommy's Little Butt Crack".

And I'm not sure which would've been a better fit.

Actually I think I like that title better. He is a little butt crack.

• Love 2