Type keyword(s) to search

Smallville Anonymous: Our Smallville Support Group

There is ONE scene, where a certain thing and someone was not shown in the episode.

I don't recall seeing quite so much of Welling's posterior when he was walking about naked.  Was that the scene?

I don't recall seeing quite so much of Welling's posterior when he was walking about naked.  Was that the scene?

Heh. Yeah, see, even I was distracted by his nekkid bum. But no. The scene is the one from "Devoted" where Chloe pulls Clark in for a kiss, and you see her trying to drop the big black bag and it drops on Erica Durance's head, who is under the table!

Heh. Yeah, see, even I was distracted by his nekkid bum. But no. The scene is the one from "Devoted" where Chloe pulls Clark in for a kiss, and you see her trying to drop the big black bag and it drops on Erica Durance's head, who is under the table!

I thought that was the scene where Clark was supposed to pretend he was under the spell of the cheerleader and he was distracting her (making out) so that Lois could get the formula for the special juice. 

I thought that was the scene where Clark was supposed to pretend he was under the spell of the cheerleader and he was distracting her (making out) so that Lois could get the formula for the special juice. 

D'OH! You're right. I'm blaming it all on seeing Tom's nekkid bum! Frankly I'm now waiting until Season 6, where Clark does the sneezing--I remember what a hilarious episode that was.

• Love 1

Boo! IMDB lied about the unaired pilot being on an updated season 1 dvd set; but, that's okay, because I saw the 8 some minutes with Ettinger, and yeesh. So glad they recast with Annette; though to hear Al and Miles talk, in one of the interviews, they said how casting Annette was a no brainer and that she also played Lana Lang in the Reeves Superman movies, heh.

And I'm such an idiot. When I ordered what I thought was Season one with the unaired pilot, I thought I ordered the last season, too, but it was the ninth season! Well, at least I'll get a day's respite as I've been watching all episodes until 3, 3:30 in the morning every day since last Thursday!

I'm pretty sure watching all ten seasons of Smallville back to back is not healthy.

You're dreaming in Smallville by now, aren't you.

If you feel the need to fill the void though as you wait for season ten, may I recommend a little season nine fix.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6472780/1/Never-Say-Goodbye

Never Say Goodbye picks up a minute before Clark falls from the Tower. Chlark!

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure watching all ten seasons of Smallville back to back is not healthy.

You're dreaming in Smallville by now, aren't you.

If you feel the need to fill the void though as you wait for season ten, may I recommend a little season nine fix.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6472780/1/Never-Say-Goodbye

Never Say Goodbye picks up a minute before Clark falls from the Tower. Chlark!

You're right, it's not healthy.

And how'd you know I was dreaming in Smallville? I, er, um, actually dreamt about Tom as Clark this evening. What? Don't Judge me! He's purty. Yes, up until 4 this morning, watching all of nine, up three hours later to meet with a recruiter, only to fall back asleep around six, to wake up at 11 at night. So now I'n wide awake. BAH!

I'm gonna check it out now.

It was bootiful.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule

Believe me, no judgment of your dreams of Welling, maybe a bit of envy though.

I've binged watched shows in the past and if I go for more than a week, I always start dreaming them. Sometimes it's a very very good thing. Sometimes I awake completely pissed because in the dream I had discovered some perfect lost episode that was everything I could ever want and now I'd gone and woken up before I knew how it ended. Mixed blessing. :)

Given that you have just binged through season nine, I sincerely recommend you checking out the above story. I don't normallly push stuff I ve written, but I was on fire when I wrote it five years ago. In some ways it might be the best thing I've written. I'm absurdly proud of it even on rereading. It takes the bitterness of season nine away. And season eight.

This second link goes to a different archive that has crappy formatting sometimes but it does take you to a pretty Banner I made for it that gives you a feel for the story.

http://two-of-us.svtometropolis.com/viewstory.php?sid=849

Tomorrow I probably will be embarrassed by my blatant self promotion but I'm sleep deprived right now so I don't care. :D

• Love 1

Believe me, no judgment of your dreams of Welling, maybe a bit of envy though.

I've binged watched shows in the past and if I go for more than a week, I always start dreaming them. Sometimes it's a very very good thing. Sometimes I awake completely pissed because in the dream I had discovered some perfect lost episode that was everything I could ever want and now I'd gone and woken up before I knew how it ended. Mixed blessing. :)

Given that you have just binged through season nine, I sincerely recommend you checking out the above story. I don't normallly push stuff I ve written, but I was on fire when I wrote it five years ago. In some ways it might be the best thing I've written. I'm absurdly proud of it even on rereading. It takes the bitterness of season nine away. And season eight.

This second link goes to a different archive that has crappy formatting sometimes but it does take you to a pretty Banner I made for it that gives you a feel for the story.

http://two-of-us.svtometropolis.com/viewstory.php?sid=849

Tomorrow I probably will be embarrassed by my blatant self promotion but I'm sleep deprived right now so I don't care. :D

I welcome Tom in my dreams. He is welcome, as are all the other heroes/actors that tend to wander in, whenever I am marathoning a show or books*

I will definitely check out that link, BkWurm.

And I think you mean "today" since you were typing this at 5:36 this morning! Are you located on the West Coast, perchance?

And now that I have confirmed that the Season Two I reordered contain all good disks, naturally, I am watching Christopher Reeve's Superman.

Color me STOOPID and call me an ignoranamus that I never learned that it was Mario Puzo, who penned this movie! I just knew it was a Richard Donner movie!

*Yes, Roarke comes to me too, whenever I do a re-read of the In Deaths.  Eve, who?

And I think you mean "today" since you were typing this at 5:36 this morning! Are you located on the West Coast, perchance?

Nope!  Central time.  Thank goodness today I did not have to work Am operating on almost no sleep.  Now so tired can't sleep.

Yes, Roarke comes to me too, whenever I do a re-read of the In Deaths.  Eve, who?

Lucky!  Ya know, I don't think I've ever dreamed  of a book character.  I've dreamed I was reading but it was always something either original or (and you will note a reoccurring theme) an script from a previously unknown episode of a favorite TV show.  (I both love and hate these dreams 'cause I'm always so bummed it's just a dream. 

• Love 1

It's been a couple weeks since I finished the mega marathon of watching all seasons, and yet, in the past week, I've been dreaming about Tom, and yes, I am his love interest. Huh.

I expect Kevin Conroy's Bats to be next as I just finished the mega-marathon of watching Batman: The Animated Series, Superman:The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and just have to say that the show runners of Arrow really needed to watch the CADMUS Arc and hire a better actress to play Waller, because the one thye've got? Couldn't stand her or buy her character on Spartacus, and only watched five seconds of her on Arrow before I rolled my eyes and fasst forwarded every scene she was in.

• Love 1

More than anything this is a post to test out the new settings.  Ah, change, you suck!

Yesterday with the forums down( a dark, dark, day) I fell off the wagon and was posting about Smallville on KSite.  That never ends well. 

• Love 3