Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Week 2

Thank you, Aliona, for cutting Jay's hair. I did chuckle that she said it was "for the waltz." Is he supposed to get a new hair cut each week to match the dance? She's won a pass for a few weeks on some of her weird choreography just for that make over.

Still liking Georgia. Still rooting for Anton to make it to the end this time. Latin is definitely going to be Ainsley's strong suit. He still has strange posture, but he sells a dance. Natalie looked gorgeous. 

Mystified how Daniel is in the top half of the leader board when the first two weeks are combined.

Can we please have Peter paired with Janette in latin and Joanne in ballroom? He has so much potential and I loved the styling this week, but I did not like that quickstep. 

So this is what Anton can do with a contender. No comedy distractions, just full-on tango. I loved Katie's ice-water-in-her-veins attitude, and her posture was pretty good too. More of this please.

I just know Daniel is going to be the bane of my existence. Apparently he has a pretty rabid fanbase, so I suspect will be treated to a series of "dear-in-the-headlights" performances until we manage to get rid of him.

I really hope for Tristan's sake that Jamelia can start getting the hang of technique. Her attitude was all kinds of right, but her legs and feet were all kinds of wrong.

OK, it's official: Jay is my "unexpected favourite" of the season. That was a beautiful waltz, and I think he may have the strongest technique of all the male celebs. What he needs to do now is start relaxing and enjoying the dance - we almost got a smile twice, I want fully curved lips next!

I'm still 'eh' on Peter - it was good, but I'm still not feeling his technique is all that solid.

Gosh, but I love Ainsley. Yeah, he messed up the side-by-side bit, and that end lift was terribly laboured, but I don't care. Please UK voters, keep him on as long as possible. I need more Ainsley madness in my life.

• Love 1