Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy Gilbert: Back From The Dead More Often Than Buffy!

I really just wanted to bring the Jeremy thread back from the dead. He hasn't done a whole lot this season, but I'm rewatching on Netflix and it reminds me how much I love the protective little brother element to his character, and how protective I feel for him when he and the people he loves are constantly dying. As much as I love the Stefan/Damon relationship, Jeremy and Elena give them a run for their money. Plus now, he has been the one grieving over Bonnie. 

• Love 2

I like Jeremy, but like Bonnie he gets saddled with the most boring storylines and is used to prop up Elena and her issues.  It could have been interesting if Jeremy had Matt's storyline and became good with Tripp Fell due to his hunter background and his grief over Bonnie and did a big supernatural vendetta. I would dig it if he became almost obsessed with protecting Mystic Falls and its borders. But dude needs to lay off the powerlifting, his arms are getting out of control. This last episode, when he was standing in the doorway, he could barely keep his arms at his sides.