Type keyword(s) to search

Ratings and Scheduling

Cranberry

We didn't have one of these, so here we go!

Labor Day Blues: MTV's "Awkward," "Faking It," "Todrick" and "Girl Code Live" suffered massive declines.

The Labor Day holiday did not prove kind to MTV’s Monday night lineup. Comedies “Awkward” and “Faking It” sank to series lows in adults 18-49 and total viewership. “Todrick” and “Girl Code Live” were down significantly from last week’s already-soft premiere numbers.

“Faking It,” which posted a 0.48 with 922,000 total viewers last week, followed [Awkward] with a 0.20 rating and 584,000 viewers this week.

“Faking It,” which posted a 0.48 with 922,000 total viewers last week, followed [Awkward] with a 0.20 rating and 584,000 viewers this week.

So hopefully they keep Faking It for season three, since everything else sucked worse than them.  That makes sense right?

The ratings keep falling, it keeps hitting series low these past two weeks, awkward ain't doing so well either. I hope MTV lets season 3 happen and blames the ratings on the leaks because its being spread all over.

BTW who dropped the ball on leaking the whole season, terrible. And who's smart decision was it to move it to Monday

We'll see if it holds. I'm not surprised, though. I'd wager that most of this show's audience wants to see Amy with another girl. The promos lately have been Sabrina-heavy, and that sneak peek for last week's episode featured a Karma/Amy kiss.