Type keyword(s) to search

Battle Of The Middle-Aged Trans Parents

I would say Dan from "Becoming Us". Don't think it's fair to compare real people to fictional characters, otherwise Moura from transparent would come second. So, Carly from also BU come second. I don't know if Cai can be considered a good parent, especially to her four first Kids. And Kylie Jenner is dating an older guy and we never saw her disapprove of it, did it? Or of her countless surgeries, the girl looks 30, Jeez.

I would say Dan from "Becoming Us". Don't think it's fair to compare real people to fictional characters, otherwise Moura from transparent would come second. So, Carly from also BU come second. I don't know if Cai can be considered a good parent, especially to her four first Kids. And Kylie Jenner is dating an older guy and we never saw her disapprove of it, did it? Or of her countless surgeries, the girl looks 30, Jeez.

Cait's going under the knife regularly, who is she to tell Kylie NO? If Kylie is really spending so much time with her dad as she claimed she was on last nights show, the two of them will probably be having procedures together.