Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E18: Allegiance

"Allegiance" - Finch and Reese must delve into the murky waters of international politics when they are given the number of a former government contractor who is stalking a UN diplomat. Also, an enemy attempts to gain an upper hand on Root.

Bear finding the hidden treats was funny.
Root(Miss Groves) following John Greer from Decima, and him giving her the slip. I'm surprised The Machine wasn't giving good tips. I know he doing things to throw off Root and The Machine. Later when they finally meet alone in the tunnels and his 2 men come to help him, I was surprised either Bear didn't alert her or The Machine ahead of time. But it seems Samaritan is booting up.
We thought that Reese was Batman before but now Shaw called him Captain America and he tackled the guy out the 2nd story window ontop of that car. I thought Reese's expression when he looked back up to Fusco and Shaw was great.
So will this Maria Martinez be one they have to keep more of an eye on?
Really liked them as firefighters.

Roots operation was a quick one, and seems successful

Bear finding the hidden treats was funny.

Root(Miss Groves) following John Greer from Decima, and him giving her the slip. I'm surprised The Machine wasn't giving good tips. I know he doing things to throw off Root and The Machine. Later when they finally meet alone in the tunnels and his 2 men come to help him, I was surprised either Bear didn't alert her or The Machine ahead of time. But it seems Samaritan is booting up.

We thought that Reese was Batman before but now Shaw called him Captain America and he tackled the guy out the 2nd story window ontop of that car. I thought Reese's expression when he looked back up to Fusco and Shaw was great.

So will this Maria Martinez be one they have to keep more of an eye on?

Really liked them as firefighters.

Roots operation was a quick one, and seems successful

I still don't understand how The Machine could actually do it's job if it couldn't predict how people are going to act when it doesn't have a direct view of them, that would happen all the time. The Machine should have told Root where Greer was going even with all the countermeasures he took. Root also should have shot the guy on sight, or earlier when he was in the park, but then we wouldn't have a plot I suppose.

I hope Maria doesn't appear again. I've never cared for characters that do blindingly stupid things to make the plot work. How dumb do you have to be to break out of protective custody and go straight to the office of the same person who was behind the people who were trying to kill you, that you know is currently being raided?

• Love 2

Yes it always gets me when people are released from custody after being interogated and either go to where you have the loot stashed, or go to the person you want to confront. Either the Police are following you or your in big trouble with the perpretrator.