Type keyword(s) to search

Episodes You Would and Wouldn't Recommend to New Fans

• Start Topic

Hello - new to the fandom.  You all are not a very talkative bunch over here.   Hope it picks up when the show is back from hiatus. 

I wanted to ask long-time fans if there are particular episodes you would recommend for new fans.   Episodes you can watch over and over, containing moments which encapsulate the spirit of the show for you?  

It would also be great to know if there are other episodes which make even the show's most devoted fans roll their eyes and hit the fast-forward button.  

The chatter will pick up now that production has started and spoilers should start leaking out.

Watch the crossover with NCIS:LA for sure. And the Aloha Girls camping trip in Season 3. Oh, and most the exploding building in Season 4. All great episodes.

I saw the Aloha Girls ep! That one was awesome!

Didn't realize that the crossover would involve having to track down pt 2. Never saw the

second half.

Will keep an eye out for the exploding building ep. Thanks for the tips!

Well, Barry, because your opening paragraph was so remarkably condescending and rude, I didn't bother to read the rest of your tl;dr post.  

Don't bother replying -- you'll be on ignore.   You have a nice day, pal.