Type keyword(s) to search

Caritas: Fan Videos, Fanficiton, Fan Art

Luckylyn

I wanted share an Angel video I made and make some recommendations of fan produced material.  Please post your recommendations here.

Some Fanfiction I've written:

One Night - When Cordelia is left alone with Angelus things get intense. This story takes place in season one after the episode Eternity.

Somebody to Love - What if Angel and Cordelia became friends during season 3 BTVS? Could it lead to something more? Shocking events happen, and everyone must face the consequences. This story takes place after the episode Angel pretends to be Angelus to fool Faith.

Love the One You're With - After the events of Season 3 Waiting in The Wings, Cordelia and Wesley contemplate a romantic relationship with each other leaving Angel struggling with jealousy. Will Angel go after the woman he desires or let her go?

Intervention - Cordy takes action when she worries the gang is too consumed with the job. Written for the Stranger Things 2008 Halloween Ficaton. Spoilers up to Season 3 Billy.

Great Fanfiction from other authors:

Double or Nothing by Lysa - Angel discovers a way to secure his soul by giving Angelus a separate existence leading to far-reaching consequences for them and Cordelia Chase.

Double Take by Lysa - This is a shortened rewrite of Double or Nothing with a different resolution. Angel finds a way to secure his soul when Buffy gives him an ultimatum, but it’s Cordelia who reaps the benefits.

24/7 by Dock - This is based on a challenge by (I don't remember who, if this is yours let me know and I'll give you credit in the next chapter). Basically Cordelia and Angel must pretend to be married 24/7.

Below Deck by Psychofilly - Nc17 Fluff challenge from Princess Twilight. Jealous Angel, Cordy Cruise Ship, and rope. Angel and Cordy hunt demons on a cruise ship...smut ensues, eventually.

Just What the Doctor Ordered by CordeliasDestiny - Wesley insists that Cordelia and Angel get help for their interpersonal strife.

My Senior Year by Dock - This is a response to AngelLuver's challenge. It takes place in season 3 of BTVS and everything in seasons 1 & 2 have happened. The whole essence of the demon in Earshot happens to Angel, not Buffy