Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Ritchie

Golly, what a stupid show.  I watched all 8 episodes because there are good actors in it and I found the premise interesting.  But all I came away with was a deep dislike for nearly all of the characters, and a flat-out hatred for wretched Rosie, and a big WTF!!! that the fact that Harry abuses his wife was completely passed over in favor of focusing on The Slap.  What a waste of talent.  I was going to make a list of all the things TPTB could have done to make this show better, but I just don't care enough.

• Love 2

I'm in the minority I guess. I loved this show and hated to see it end. There is one thing we can all agree on though; Richie's art show photographs were terrible.

I thought a few of them were cool but nothing someone with photoshop experience couldn't do in a few minutes.

• Love 1

I thought a few of them were cool but nothing someone with photoshop experience couldn't do in a few minutes.

I thought they were completely consistent as an example of what the people who made this show would think of as transgressive high art.

• Love 2