Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: The Vessel

I have no episode blurb, but I am wondering how others felt about Macy being possessed.  At first glance I thought it was both old hat and over the top, but by the end I decided the ends justified the means: a) Irving realizing his wife and daughter aren't fragile, and b) it gives Jenny someone to relate to. 

ETA: Of course, I realize and embrace the fact that so much of SH is over the top.  Demonic possession of children is one of my big Noooope!s though.

Hot dang, I would have lost good money last night betting on one of three characters biting it. And then no one did. Well, except

redshirt cop and the priest

(RIP), but not who I was thinking -

Jenny, Macey, and Irving's ex

were all on my short list...

I have no idea where I'm going to turn for my over-the-top fun after this wraps next week. I didn't really have an issue with Macey's possession, I suppose, since she doesn't seem that young, and she is a smart and mature kid from what we have seen. I think I would have been a little more spooked by the fact that she could walk then anything...

When Capt. Iriving's daughter, Macy, becomes the target of evil forces, he makes a desperate plea to Crane and Mills for help, and seeks answers that lie within Washington's Bible. Meanwhile, a frightening chapter of Jenny's past is revealed.