Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Today's People

(edited)

I think the move to Monday nights has killed this show. The ratings suck, and if it's a choice between this and The 100, which has fallen a little but started out more strongly, I don't think TTP will survive.

ETA: I find it hilarious that so far the only characters who merit their own threads are John & Astrid.

Edited by rubyred

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the  the first season of The Tomorrow People's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for episode threads, character topics, and other places for show-related talk.

I've been watching on Netflix. I tried watching when it was on originally but didn't get into it and only watched the pilot all the way through. I think it works better for binge viewing.

One thing I don't understand is why they made Stephen a teenager in the first place. He and Astrid are never at school and everyone else is in their 20s and have no problem making out with high school students, which seems kind of weird. I would have at least made him a college student living at home or something. Like Alias with mutants.