Type keyword(s) to search

Emma & Spinner got married? And other Degrassi Questions

joanne3482

Degrassi has been on for practically 100 years now. I'm sure that some of us have questions about what happened and when. Some of us have answers to what happened when. Here you can talk about these things. 

My question, when did Emma and Spinner get married? (Or just together?) Apparently I stopped watching before it happened, but I thought I had watched all the shows with the old cast. Was it in one of those movies? I don't think I watched those. 

They got married in the Degrassi Takes Manhattan movie. They weren't really even together at the time but they got married while drunk in Niagara Falls. They thought about an annulment but then decided that they were meant to be together, so they stayed married and threw a big party. It made no sense whatsoever.

Ah, poor Wesley.  They just got rid of him.  The actor posted youtube video a year or to ago and he said that the Degrassi powers that be just told him one day that they didn't feel like there was anywhere else for his character to go.  So without warning, his job was over. 

I personally loved Wesley's character, so I was very sad when he just stopped showing up but both Connor and Dave were still around.

• Love 1

I really liked Wesley. It was refreshing to have a lovable dork character in amongst the interchangeable cool sporty dudes. Connor just confuses me. Is the character supposed to be totally flat and wooden because he has Aspergers, or is the actor just not very good?

Dave is still around? I thought he and Alli broke up and...... he disappeared too?

What are they going to do now that Connor has grown into a hunk?

Dave is also gone. The actor was quite good so I was disappointed.

• Love 1

Watching the episodes after Cam's death where Mya goes through a very minor "slut phase" and posts a video of her and cute, random boy, Harry, to facerange. What the heck happened to Harry??? I loved that kid even though he was only in like 2 episodes. He definitely could have filled the cute, lovable stoner role left open when Jake left. Still cracking up over his whole, "that's okay. Just go with it", in regards to him suggesting Mya give him head and her never having done it before. Lol!

• Love 1