Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: The Devil Is Damned

Only Elijah would wear slacks and a dress shirt to repair a fence.  At least he took off the coat and tie.

Nice to see my theory that Freya is basically Brigadoon was right.  Seems like a strange form of immortality but its better than most of their excuses for how an 11th century character is still alive.  I'm also convinced that she wasn't being completely honest with Finn, and is either working for Dahlia still or actually is Dahlia.

I'm hoping super-snowflake baby Hope was misdirection.  I can accept the healing powers, but clairvoyance (seeing what was going on in the house), precognition (knowing what Uncle Elijah was about to do) and telekinesis (stopping the car) are a bit much for an infant.  Self-healing could be autonomic like breathing, but understanding the situation in the farm house and taking actions to avoid it require conscious thought. 

• Like 1
I'm hoping super-snowflake baby Hope was misdirection.  I can accept the healing powers, but clairvoyance (seeing what was going on in the house), precognition (knowing what Uncle Elijah was about to do) and telekinesis (stopping the car) are a bit much for an infant.  Self-healing could be autonomic like breathing, but understanding the situation in the farm house and taking actions to avoid it require conscious thought. 

Considering that Hope is a werewolf/vampire/witch hybrid she should have healed from said cut instantaneously anyway without any need for magic to come into the equation.