Type keyword(s) to search

Web Therapy - General Discussion

• Start Topic

When does the new season start?

Hi, MsTree. Season 4 started airing in October '14 and ended airing in January '15. Do you have Showtime ondemand? Some episodes are also available on the internet. I really hope that you are able to watch and I really hope that you enjoy!

As far as I can tell, they have not announced when Season 5 begins.

I did see those shows, so thanks, hoodooznoodooz! . Not realizing it's a short season and being new to the series, I thought maybe they were just on a break (kinda like BBCA did with Graham Norton). Anyway, I really love this show and can't wait for Season 5.

I do have SHO On Demand, but unfortunately they do not go back as far as Season 1, so only saw Seasons 4&5. I'm just glad I "discovered" it when I did.

• Love 1

MsTree: Yay! I am so glad that this show is entertaining someone else! I have searched everywhere and cannot find one mention of when the new season begins. Argh. Well, the good news is that the cost of producing it is relatively low, so maybe that will be an additional reason to renew it.

• Love 1

Ok, hoodooz (can I call you that for short? :)) ....between the both of us keeping our eyes/ears open re: a new season, hopefully we'll have some good news soon.

Meanwhile, I'll keep checking back here to see if we can't add to our fan club of two ;-)

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 1

MsTree, feel free to call me hoodooz!

Okay, I will also be periodically checking back here for updates and to let you know if I hear anything.

A fan club consisting of two! We have our work cut out for us, indeed!

You might find episodes that you havent seen yet from season 2 on youtube or the Showtime website, if you have time.

• Love 1