Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Corner Boys

"To monitor the pulse on the street, Carcetti makes the rounds with members of the force.  WIth Marimow on his case, Herc resorts to strong-arm tactics to retrieve his pinched camera, but Marlo isn't impressed."

For a quiet (very quiet) episode, I liked this one a lot.  The scenes at the school were some bright spots in an otherwise pretty dismal setting.  Nice to see Burrell and Rawls on the ropes and Carcetti talking to Daniels.  Michael's reactions once his dad came back were well done, as was his behavior in class with Prez.  The special class had pretty good scenesk too

This is the episode that helped me understand what Colvin saw in Namond -- that the kid had potential to have a decent life, if given a chance. 

It also helped me remember why he didn't choose one of the other three -- Namond was the only one Colvin was exposed to.  I kept forgetting that.  Because I would have taken Dookie home in a heartbeat.  That big beautiful smile when he was working the computer -- I had hope for him then. 

• Love 2

Another powerful episode.

I know many of you are re-watching the show, but some of us (OK, maybe I'm the only one) are watching for the first time. I'm trying really hard to stay spoiler-free. Might I ask that any discussion of future events go in the overall season thread?