Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Switched At Birth

Words can't even express how much I love this show. I firmly believe that at least part of it is because of the fact that I've lived in Kansas City for my entire life, except when I moved to mid-Missouri for college, and love to nitpick all the KC references. It's how I imagine people from Chicago/New York/LA feel about shows set there. 

I just started character threads, relationship thread and season threads for the first 2 seasons. For the character threads I just did the main cast, feel free to start more for the secondary characters. Also, if you think of better (snarkier, funnier, more on point, etc) taglines, please post them I can change the titles.

• Love 1

Hi, I'm new to SAB - and all caught up thanks to Netflix. I needed a "light" show because my real life is already full of malfeasance and corruption. I loved Lea Thompson in Back To The Future, and Constance Marie was great in Selena (yeah, I loved it!), so how could I go wrong here?

What a great show that has enough social issues to keep things interesting and lots of family fun. I want to live in the Kennish carriage house! I think all the young actors are doing terrific work. I'm also enjoying learning about Deaf Culture. Looking forward to the summer season!

One thing I find hilarious, especially after binge-watching, is how Daphne's bad luck often leaves her in a lurch at the end of every scene she's in. She makes a lot of good stink face, side eye, and disappointed demeanor at the end of every scene where things don't go her way.