Type keyword(s) to search

True Life Presents: Crazy Young Love

jennyf

I found all of these people pretty boring except for Victoria who was also totally crazy. The show ended without the usual TL updates, but there are update clips on the MTV site. Victoria pushed Kenny into moving in on the show and now she's pushing for marriage. Run, Kenny, run!

So was Sophia pregnant?

The ending cracked me up. "So and so realized how much in love they were and knew they'd be together forever"

"2 weeks later, so and so broke up"

The one girl dating the tennis players son was nuts. She broke up with her boyfriend because he was irresponsible and couldn't take care of her, so she got with the other guy who was her "true love" because he was responsible, then she broke up with her true love and got back with the boyfriend because he was more responsible than true love and could take better care of her.

Do I have that right?

Sophia was very pretty. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about any of them.

Edited by Maharincess

MTV.com has update videos. Sophia is not pregnant...there's about 8 more minutes of the video but I couldn't stand to watch it.

Kenny moved in with Victoria and now she's pushing for marriage.

I fast forwarded the other couple because I found them so boring. They're still together.

• Love 2