Type keyword(s) to search

Sloan Sabbith: She doesn't mind that you're dumb.

Eolivet

Since Don had a topic, I had to start one for Sloan -- who's definitely one of my favorite characters. She's smart, but flawed -- quirky, but not overly so. Her quirks are also consistent, which is good -- they don't seem to change with the demands of the plot. Sorkin doesn't always get the female characters right, but I think he's done well with Sloan.

The thread quote is from the 3x01 episode (which really sums up her character), but my favorite Sloan quote is still from two years ago:

"Balancing the checkbook is to balancing the budget is like driving to the supermarket is to landing on the moon!" Just her delivery on it was great.

Looking forward to seeing what Sloan gets up to (and ends up with?) this final season.

• Love 5

I can't remember when she said my favourite quote of hers, but it's when she asked Neil: "Do I look like I want to be sassed?" (or words to that effect).

Love that she's smart and I can believe that that, in addition to her social flaws, can make her less approachable despite the appeal of her looks...