Type keyword(s) to search

Veronica Mars Rewatch

Lisin
  • Start Topic

Not sure if anyone wants to partake in a re-watch. I'm only suggesting it because Amazon just announced they had secured the rights to stream the whole series for free if you have prime, starting today! 

• Love 1

There's 64 episodes and the movie comes out in 63 days. They planned it really well! Apparently since Amazon is the outlet that takes Kickstarter payments in the US the deal was done with them, I watched the first two last night and I'm pleased that the music (seems, from my recollection) to be original as well. I started threads for episodes 1 and 2, I tagged them as no spoilers so that if people were watching for the first time the individual threads wouldn't spoil them but if everyone seems to think it's more fun to watch it as a real rewatch (as in everyone's seen it before so there's no need to worry about spoilers) then we can stop doing that. I just didn't want to immediately spoil people if they hadn't seen it. 

• Love 1

For people without Amazon Prime, VM is airing on Pivot on weeknights in a block with Buffy and I just checked, they also have it in their On Demand section on Dish Network (and I'm assuming all of the other carriers of Pivot).

Just finished a season one rewatch and posted my burning Qs in the Season 1, ep 22 thread. Am mentioning here because I think replies to the episode threads don't show up in my "following" list as "new." (I'm sure I butchered that explanation. In any event, please go answer my questions because I think i've watched this finale 5-6 times and didn't notice these things!)

Edited by betsyboo
  • Love 1

I just started watching the show and I'm really enjoying it. 

I want to know if there are any unresolved mysteries at the end of season three.

And if so, does the movie answer any remaining questions?

There aren't any mysteries unsolved, but there is one thing left up in the air at the end of S3 that the movie explains. The movie takes place nine years later though, so it's not very relevant by that point.