Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Chapter Sixteen: Hell House

• Start Topic

GJC5O5uWEAALuG2?format=jpg&name=large

When Kelly's church uses Imogen's old house to spread hate, Mouse and Ash plan a Pride pool party in protest.

Premiere Date: June 6, 2024    MAX  

GJC5O5tXQAApVR9?format=jpg&name=large

NO! NO! This cannot be a part of the Riverdale universe! I refuse to let that show continue to follow me even from beyond the grave! Granted, the shows do have eerily similar vibes, over the top utter craziness and serial killers left and right, but I swear I about tossed my remote. I wonder if Greg and Kevin can chat about their recent cult memberships? If Kevin isn't in the 50s alternate universe at this point...seriously what the fucking fuck?

Poor Sean. Not only is his girlfriend cheating on him with the girl he bailed out of jail, but the same girl just robbed his house which is leading to him being even more estranged from his family.  Her sort of girlfriend totally sucks, she not only keeps robbing people and letting Noah clean up her mess, but she's a total moron about it. Noah should probably unpack the fact that she's in love with a girl who's a lot like her mom...

Is it me or was that supposedly hard core Hellhouse kind of tame? 

Much like the original Liars, you have to appreciate how the girls can be constantly stalked, attacked, and nearly murdered on a regular basis and still find the time to throw kick ass theme parties and always look fabulous. 

Ok, Imogine's mom being Bloody Rose would be an awesome twist. 

• Like 1