Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Seeking a Connection

• Start Topic

Nick Davis goes on a romantic first date with Jasmine. Potential sister wife Sara throws a curve ball at the Sherwoods. Becky Ryan and Yary have an awkward first meeting. The Salahuddins deal with the aftermath of their fight with Jameelah.

Original air date 2024.05.13

3 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Gotta love the crew getting lots of shots if deep thinker Nick staring at Jasmines rack while on their romantic carriage ride. 😁

I was laughing so hard at that.  Nick wants to know her mind before he knows her body, but he could draw her cleavage in absolute detail from memory. Also he was clearly not interested at all in anything she had to say.  Regardless he'll be inviting her for a sleepover. The more we see of Nick, the more he makes my skin crawl. He was ready mount her in the carriage. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Jasmine is just a hodge podge of ideologies. Polygamy? Sure! Man stays home? That's how I grew up! Sleep in a giant bed? Yes Please! Plus I'm Pagan too! Methinks she's too agreeable and just trying to get on TV. Nick doesn't really want to add her, but he'll bang her on the way out. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1