Type keyword(s) to search

S25:E2Three Brothers

• Start Topic

(edited)

The episode decription is way too long to type- basically three brothers, sexually abused as children, live in their mom’s home and have torn it apart. Parents are recovering addicts. 

Edited by mythoughtis

I’m sure this reply will merge but I can’t stop that.

Poor Crystal. She’s going to die young trying to take care of her brothers-in-law. 

The intervention meeting was a total cluster.  Brooks:’No one told me this was an intervention’ - well, duh. And then he tried to light up right then and there.  Taryn-  I’m clean  and sober - well yes I smoke weed, that doesn’t count. Joel was the most articulate of the three.    A fist fight erupted. 

And wow, just wow! 

• Like 1

It was shocking to see all three clean and sober at the end. I couldn't help but feel they were a lost cause, especially Brooks; his transformation was incredible. Since this was recent and in July of 2023, I truly hope they are all STILL sober. Wishing the best for these 3! 🤞

• Like 2

Brooks transformation was amazing! I really didn't have high hopes for him to be honest. Something seems off about Taryn, even in his update. Like he hasn't worked through everything or he's not buying into it. I worry for him when he gets home.