Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: The Fake Smile

Today's word is "Draconian." As in, "Yamato will go Draconian on your punk ass if you continue to act like brats. Now, do you want the damn hot springs or not?"

I think it would be better if Sai wasn't such a space cadet. Such a pale, grey space cadet. And talking about Naruto's genitals isn't endearing, either. Luckily, Yamato can diffuse situations with relative ease, albeit out of his pocket. And we get reminded about how Jirayah almost died peeping onTsunade. I can believe that.

Question . . . before the big pig-out, what was the crow saying/cawing about? Or am I making something out of nothing?

Sai talks about Naruto's junk, then Yamato shows off his wood jutsu and gets naked with Sai & Naruto. It's like they want me to make sex jokes.

Meanwhile, Tsunade still hasn't entirely forgiven Shizune for blabbing.

Question . . . before the big pig-out, what was the crow saying/cawing about? Or am I making something out of nothing?

The Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound a crow makes is pronounced the same as one of the words for "idiot." In the original it was saying "aho, aho, aho-caw", which sounds like "stupid, stupid, are you stupid?"