Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Seeking Something Real

• Start Topic

The Merrifields' trip to Mexico takes an unexpected turn. Becky Ryan plays wingman for her husband, Justin, at the bar. The Sherwoods decide whether or not to move forward with Grace. The Davises have a high-stakes family meeting.

Episode aired 03/18/24

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just finished watching this episode (I fell behind on this show) and my thoughts are that Danielle is not ready to bring another woman into their family. I don't think she even wants to at all. She's doing it to please Ick. She's so depressed and looks so beaten down and exhausted. Ick is so selfish, he's only concerned about himself, he  has no respect for Danielle. He was so concerned that Danielle was going to scare Natalia away if she knew how worried Danielle really was. If he really loved Danielle, he would wait until she was ready to start bringing new people into their lives but that's of no concern to him at all.  Their poor boys, having to see their mother always crying and stressed out. It's not healthy for them or for Danielle. I wish she would wake up and see how disrespectful Ick is to her and how selfish he is. She's getting absolutely nothing out of this except misery and heartache. Ick seems like he would be just fine with or without Danielle there. It wouldn't make a difference to him. She's just along for the ride.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1