Type keyword(s) to search

Dreams about The Golden Girls?

• Start Topic

Have any of you had dreams regarding The Golden Girls? I bring this up because I just had one involving Rue McClanahan. We were talking about all the roles she played when I brought up Blanche; who she denied ever playing! It was so weird, I  wonder if she meant something else. 

So what dreams have you had involving the Golden Girls? Were they funny, sad, or just plain weird?

I swear I've also had one were the girls were in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. ;)

Not a dream, but a hallucination. I was in the hospital last year, had minor surgery, major complications. I was on some heavy morphine. I thought I saw portraits of the Girls on the curtains in my room. I was positive they were there, and I can still see them in my mind.  When my sister would come to see me, I'd tell her to look at the beautiful photos of the Girls.   

Oh that's so weird, I also had a Girls hospital experience (not a dream, but close). I was of course put under for surgery and woke briefly as I was being wheeled into my room afterward, but the room was apparently dark and I had this strange sense I was being abandoned somewhere. I kept thinking, "They're leaving me in the elevator just like what happened to Sophia!" If I'd had any ability to speak, I'm sure I would've said it out loud. (No worries, I was in my hospital room, just super-disoriented.)

LOL I am a lightweight with pain meds. They sent me home with Atasol 30s and I wasn't much more coherent when I'd have to take two. I made a video of me singing about lights.  I'm off the stuff now. I won't keep taking them for 30 years like Rose did. Was it that long? lol

• Love 1