Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Gemma & Isabel

• Start Topic

(edited)

alert-season-2-episode-3b.jpg

A young pregnant woman goes missing one day before her emergency c-section and the adopting mother turns to the MPU to locate her before the baby’s life is risked. Meanwhile Jason digs deeper in the car bombing case and meets a disapproving Braun.    

Premiere Date: March 19, 2024      FOX      9pm

Rachel Nichols as Charlotte Ravelle

alert-season-2-episode-3e.jpg

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Like 1

An emergency C section planned in advance?

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

I hope that's just an error in the official description, and not part of the actual plot.

• LOL 1

Am aware that Angel Shot can be ordered in bars or clubs. The other F&B outlets like diners, are they familiar with the code too?

Is Hollis Braun really a bad guy or just a red herring? It’s so fishy that he compliments Nikki a lot. He sees Jason as a loose cannon that needs to be controlled and monitored closely.

Are Jason and Mike becoming a permanent pair? They are out in the field together, more often now than in S01 while Nikki is taking a back seat.

Mike talks to Nikki about starting a family of their own, biologically or another adoption?

• Like 2

Been catching up on episodes, as I only discoverd the show this past week.

Jason kind of is a loose canon, isn't he? Mike also thinks so. Jason hiimsef said that he was used for exactly this reason as a contractor in his prior career, so he didn't have to follow rules. And... he doesn't follow them. 

I'm also not sure if I like the boss, though. 

I hope if they have kids, they adopt. For one thing, I like anything that promoptes taking care of kids that already exist vs bringing in new ones to "perpetuate the genes" or whatever people tell themselves they are doing.

But also, at Nikki's age, and where they are in their lives generally, maybe an older kid is more suitable than birthing an infant.

Do we know if this is MIke's first marriage? He seems like a little too much of a snack to have been single until now.

• Like 1