Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Episode 4

• Start Topic

After a jaw-dropping Round Table, things get complicated for the Traitors as Claudia delivers a shock twist. In the Mission, the players have a balancing act when they attempt to add more money to the prize pot. The Players banish again.

Peacock (US) 2024-03-14

I'm getting a little annoyed with the cliffhanger endings. This time, they wouldn't even show us the roundtable reaction after we already knew who was banished. "I'm a....." cut. I really wanted Paul to eat some humble pie too, and I was bummed that he didn't get banished. But his time is coming soon. His behavior screams Traitor and I don't know why most of them aren't seeing it. And it's worse because Paul thinks he's playing a great game and that it's his to lose. I thought Miles made some key masterful statements at the roundtable that went completely under the radar. Him and Harry are doing well but I think Harry will crack soon. Rooting for Miles.

• Like 2

I can't stand Paul - he's so smug in his THs.  Agree about Miles, adding him was a good idea.

In the US version only two people were able to get across the bridges and production milked that for all it was worth.  Wonder why Anthony didn't try it?  Maybe he can't swim.

Jaz is onto Paul for sure.  That's the risk when a Traitor has to call someone out at random.  Paul wrote down Jaz so now Jaz is looking at him full on.

• Like 2