Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Flute-itive

• Start Topic

GHrjrh5XYAA8xuI?format=jpg&name=large

Flute enters the Grimsburg Miniature Competition and is accused of murdering the judge, Jebediah Cupps, after he disqualifies him. Flute tries to clear his name at the local middle school by recreating a miniature model of the crime scene. Then Stan joins his school’s Trauma Club.

Premiere Date: March 3, 2024    FOX    9:30pm
Brian Jordan Alvarez
Originally Episode 8
GHrjrviW4AAWP69?format=jpg&name=large

GHrjrUmXIAEn5vd?format=jpg&name=large

5TDyHjRpyV3bFaV5jn229XNaK2M.jpg

GHrjr5GWoAA-tk-?format=jpg&name=large

I appreciate Flute running through town to find a disguise only to put the same clothes back on. I also liked the tall girl that couldn't be understood because her head's out of frame.

So Prince Philip didn't die, just fled to Grimsburg to become a janitor. I liked that all the janitors in Grimsburg were people who fled high stress jobs.

Trauma Club Stan looked like an Emo Harry Potter, complete with a lightning bolt (at least on a button). I am liking the running gang of the school bullies being comprised of boys from stable families.

So...no one else can see Mr. Flesh, but other kids can summon rejected demons like Oil, and other people can see the slick he leaves?

• Like 1