Type keyword(s) to search

A Good Job

• Start Topic

Another solid and excellent work from Moxie Firecracker! The hour flew by. The people selected to speak were fascinating and the clips and pictures that accompanied the program were well-selected and moving.

I first became aware of Moxie Firecracker with the Ethel Kennedy documentary. That glimpse into the lives of Ethel and Robert Kennedy was so engrossing, thoughtful, and well done that you couldn't come away from it without feeling great admiration for the subjects.

This documentary leaves you with the same feeling. Here too, you see exceptional, yet down-to-earth people, describe an extraordinarily difficult job -- or the extraordinary steps or bravery it took to get or to handle that job -- without a whiff of grandstanding or self-importance or complaint, but rather, amazing humility about themselves and admiration for others. Bravo to all involved in putting this work together.

Edited by realityplease

Really enjoyed this. The Wonder Drug Fire was one that touched my childhood neighborhood - my friend's Dad (Battalion Chief Walter Higgins) was killed that day & I'm glad they covered it. I found Vincent Dunn's (I think it was Dunn) statement that it took 10 years for his PTSD to fully bubble to be quite telling.