Type keyword(s) to search

Trailer for The Girls on the Bus

• Start Topic

(edited)

The comment about John Edwards, was funny. I'd totally forgotten about that. So much has changed since then. 

I can't remember their names yet, but I always love Carla Gugino. She's one of the "who I want to be when I grow up" women out there, for me. 

The girl from Supergirl - I like her so far. 

The main woman from the conservative side - her fiance was annoying, springing that proposal on her, just as she was leaving. A big career thing for her, and he's trying to top it with a ring. *edit. It was sad that he had to talk her down, after her news organization killed her interview. It's a routine they have, because they don't respect her. 

The instagram influencer - she became famous as a survivor from a mass shooting? Or was that just a throwaway line? I need to go back and watch her introduction again. 

Kimberlyn. Lola. Sadie. Grace. 

I'm glad that Kimberlyn got back in time for her interview, and that Sadie got hers, as well. Oh, of course the blonde woman got the interview instead. 

Edited by Anela