Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Give Your Heart And Soul To Me

• Start Topic

Synopsis:

Christian is offered a job that will forever change the course of his life.

Coco struggles with her outsider status as she's self-exiled in Switzerland.

Airdate: Feb 28, 2024

• Thanks 1

Catherine has finally returned and Christian can start breathing & living again. There’s a possibility that Catherine was on that train but Christian didn’t recognize her.

I have zero sympathy for Coco when she’s robbed at gunpoint and left by the roadside. The driver hasn’t been paid for 2 months. Maybe 59 bottles of (Hoboken made) Chanel No. 5 will help him a bit.

Coco’s finances are jammed up because French government won’t let her assets cross borders but her lavish lifestyle doesn’t change. Will she reach out to Spatz for some help etc?

I don’t understand why Coco couldn’t take care of Gabrielle while André is seeking experimental treatment in Paris. He needs to focus on getting better.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

They aren’t making Coco a very popular character are they? I was happy she got robbed after acting like a snob and a bitch with her driver who hadn’t been paid in two months. 
I’m glad Katherine finally made it back to Christian. I hope they tell her story. I’ve read some stuff about her and it’s quite interesting. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1