Type keyword(s) to search

Expedition X - Truth is their destination

• Start Topic

New episodes started last night.  And this first one was a pseudo-revisit.  Phil and Jess went to Romania/Transylvania to investigate the Hoia Baciu, the "most haunted forest in the world".  And a location that Josh visited with his old show; one where one of his crew, Evan, was attacked.

Lots of interesting things happening with the equipment.  And during the GPR check of the Rotunda, I came to the same conclusion Phil did just before he said it.  Then again, there was a little prompting in that direction with the local experts that Jessica was talking to.

On 2/9/2024 at 1:50 AM, SVNBob said:

Lots of interesting things happening with the equipment.  And during the GPR check of the Rotunda, I came to the same conclusion Phil did just before he said it.

Refresh my memory, what was the conclusion Phil came to?

• Like 1

That the ground was a graveyard.  And Josh said in the closing VO that the GPR crew continued checking and found even more voids in the same regularly spaced pattern and at the same depth, adding further weight to that conclusion.

• Useful 3
17 hours ago, SVNBob said:

That the ground was a graveyard.  And Josh said in the closing VO that the GPR crew continued checking and found even more voids in the same regularly spaced pattern and at the same depth, adding further weight to that conclusion.

Okay, that's what I thought you were talking about.  That's pretty creepy and freaky though.  I wonder if there's a logical explanation as to why things wouldn't grow there?

• Like 2