Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Beehive

• Start Topic

I am a tad confused on what Hegarty is doing..
By going to Tony's house it was like if he was showing June where the hidden evidence was, he certainly did it on purpose. But why?
He can't take it anymore and wants to confess? Or his has another canning plan in his evil mind?

• Like 1

RIP Doris! 🕊 She fought so hard trying to reverse the ruling against his son. She never doubted his innocence. But Errol seems to have given up on hope and not interested to get out of prison. 

Is Daniel gonna actually confess to June? Wouldn’t it be too easy? I guess he will confess (to a certain extent) to get ahead of things before everything unravel. He needs to have some control over his narratives. He knows June will not stop until she gets to the truth. Maybe he’ll try to pin some blames on Tony, he’s screwed anyway.

In earlier episodes, Daniel asks Tony numerous times “is there something you wanna tell me” and he keeps saying no. Obviously Daniel doesn’t trust Tony and he knows how he operates. Daniel’s biggest mistake is he underestimates June. She reads him like a book.

June needs to dig further about what happened during the crime scene visit and the alleged drugging of Errol during custody. The pointing gestures during his interrogation can be deemed as coercion but they’re also circumstantial. A good defense lawyer can spin that into something else.

The drama surrounding Daniel’s daughter is too melodramatic for my liking. What an entitled brat!

• Like 1