Type keyword(s) to search

Carol & The End Of The World - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Carol & The End of the World      December 15, 2023     Netflix

Episodes 1-10   Titles and Descriptions

Spoiler

S01.E01: Pilot
AAAABc3LJr8_f5xACLUnecyIq7h45pSZAJPs88P-
Feeling adrift with seven months to go until doomsday, Carol visits her parents, runs some errands and hits it off with a mild-mannered stranger.

S01.E02: The Distraction
AAAABVFY9ouGxKpKkPi91ZiXqw9Omv2T_erbzjPa
After getting oriented at the office, Carol embarks on a quest for printer toner and goes to a party at her friend Janette's house.

S01.E03: Throuple
AAAABVQeb4e0mgpCPkwbXgmf5AU6XGrODhEC6ehi
Banana bread builds bridges between Carol and her new colleagues. Michael gets to know the Grand Coda's captain.

S01.E04: Sisters
AAAABQU7lMOfrm5m8IR3dYsJ6D4FsTvBLecJFRLu
On an overnight hiking trip, Carol starts to see her exuberant, adventurous sister Elena — and herself — a little differently.

S01.E05: David
AAAABSAkfg1V3wHvA7Y5G4gqIz3QopMuiyYtjMr-
Carol decides to learn every one of her coworkers' names and makes a discovery that sends her, Luis and Donna on a perplexing odyssey.

S01.E06: Holidays
AAAABaGDatpiQ0Rv_vTmsoyMPmF9tZ_2JC_lU7G3
While Donna celebrates April Christmas with her kids, a tipsy Carol decides to chaperone a mysterious young trick-or-treater.

S01.E07: The Beetle Broach
AAAABR64kUWguD1a0Q5PFCOE-Ws09gzcof2sV_MR
Luis recruits Carol and Donna to look for a lost piece of jewelry, sending them deep into the recesses of the office's lost and found.

S01.E08: The Life & Times of Bashiir Hassan
AAAABbmfhaHRIn16fGyzOwyE2RUckgt-899pV3z4
A father-son road trip to Niagara Falls gives Eric and Steven some much-needed bonding time. Meanwhile, the Grand Coda's passengers face catastrophe.

S01.E09: Saltwater Lullaby: A Surf Odyssey
AAAABRY8AFG2YP7xaFGQ3w0j-b_r1P2kPOudL9mP
Carol narrates her spiritual surfing journey around the world, from Mavericks to Michigan, in search of the perfect wave.

S01.E10: The Investigation
AAAABV1ZhKp0ipF_-Gi0RB4x7CGGUhBUW1z2fVb_
Strange new behaviors have begun to threaten the day-to-day operations of The Distraction — and one agent is determined to find out who's responsible.

I'm surprised not to see any comments about this show. I've only watched the first episode so far but I'm planning to watch the rest. It took me a while to get used to the animation style and the tone but I love stories about how people deal with an imminent apocalypse.