Type keyword(s) to search

CI on DVD: Bonus Stuff [Or Not], Sales, And Chatter...

Created this as there is no such thread for this.

If you've ever wanted to get any CI seasons on DVD, grab them now. Amazon's Deal of the Week, good through 9/6 (11:59 p.m. PT, so call it 9/7!), has the entire L&O franchise (the Mothership, CI, SVU, LA, TBJ, UK [only first 2 seasons released in the US], and from the looks of it, even semi-but-not-quite spinoff, Conviction [with SVU's Alex Cabot], to round things out!) DVDs on sale up to 70% off.

Happy shopping!

Some years back, I bought a DVD from an Aussie DVD site as I have a region-free player. Quite frankly, I forgot all about it until I got a newsletter/e-mail from said site. Apparently, L&O: CI is among their coming soon inventory as a Complete Series set. [Region 4] So, hey, if anyone here has cash to burn and has a region-free DVD player and does not already have the individual sets, here's your opportunity. And it's only 47 discs!  :-P

As like the Australian set above, apparently Amazon France has a Complete Series set up for preorder, with French/English audio tracks and French/English/Dutch subtitles via Universal Pictures France, so straight from the source. The packaging for it looks kind of cool. So, if you want the whole series and have a region-free player, here you go. Doing price conversion it is about $50 USD, so not bad at all.

3 hours ago, Sigmagirl said:

I have all the DVDs. What I really want is Seasons 2, 3, and 4 available for download so I can watch them on my iPad. They’re available in UK but not in USA. What gives?

Don't know, but I noticed that, too. Maybe Universal France had a different contract for streaming than USA, hence the (annoying) difference.