Type keyword(s) to search

Anticipation for Joe Schmo

• Start Topic

Since Ralph Garman's not hosting, I'm not watching. I watched the originals because of him, after he talked about it on Hollywood Babble On, when the third season was about to air. Hope the people who do watch like it, but it doesn't sound like it's for me.

3 hours ago, MSterling said:

Since Ralph Garman's not hosting, I'm not watching. I watched the originals because of him, after he talked about it on Hollywood Babble On, when the third season was about to air. Hope the people who do watch like it, but it doesn't sound like it's for me.

Wow...didn't think I'd find another HBO listener on these forums. Really miss it being on regularly, but glad they're doing it at least monthly again . 

• Like 1

Hi, everyone. I liked it too. Especially the 1st season. In general, everything is okay, not of course, but the 1st one is cool. I can't wait for the sequel. I adored this talk show as a kid. Now it's cool that you can turn it on at any time and not wait for the right time. If you're interested, here's a free service to watch(soaptoday).I recommend it.

Edited by Garold
added some details