Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives of Durban

• Start Topic

(edited)

This is the only place (alphabetically) where I could think to ask any expert "Housewife" viewer where a forum on Durban housewives would be? I'm watching the second season, and I have so many questions... but there's nowhere to go to ask, then learn the answers?

Anyone else watching? Or is my taste that obscure?

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Chalby said:

This is the only place (alphabetically) where I could think to ask any expert "Housewife" viewer where a forum on Durban housewives would be? I'm watching the second season, and I have so many questions... but there's nowhere to go to ask, then learn the answers?

Anyone else watching? Or is my taste that obscure?

They aired the first season late on Friday nights, so I doubt many saw it. I tried, but their accents were so thick, several of them were hard to understand. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They aired the first season late on Friday nights, so I doubt many saw it. I tried, but their accents were so thick, several of them were hard to understand. 

I had the same problem it’s still on my DVR, so I might try to watch again at some point.

• Like 2
On 5/24/2023 at 11:27 AM, Salacious Kitty said:

I've always just set up my tv to record, so I'm not sure when it's on.

I've noticed the station (or show) adds closed caption for any zulu, or tough accents. I do love the pettiness of these ladies, they compare modes of travel, outfits, goodie bags the party hosts offer, etc. Very tacky, but I'm here for it.

• Like 1