Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Independent Dependents

Bort
  • Start Topic

Despite Gib’s passionate arguments, Omega Sector requires the team to work with his estranged father, Al, when the weapons manufacturing plant he built gets taken over by a domestic terrorist organization with employees trapped inside. Harry and Helen must learn to work in sync like never before to neutralize the threat, rescue the hostages and survive the bickering between Gib and Al.

Airdate: April 12, 2023

• Like 1

I think they made a mistake having the married couple being long-term married people.  It makes the wife look not bright at being fooled all of these years, and it made the salsa dancing bit look stupid as she should have tried to teach him earlier in their long-term marriage.  And where were the kids?  No kids would be better for the stories.  Although I'm sure it's supposed to be 'cute' the squabbling while going to or being on a mission doesn't work for me.  This could still be a good show, but there needs to be more humor (either in the writing or in the delivery) and it shouldn't be such a struggle to write for the spouses/family.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1