Type keyword(s) to search

This is My Decision Day

• Start Topic

Remember what fun it was to watch Ashley and her husband fall in love? She worked at a family bar or restaurant, and I don't remember what he did, but I did totally enjoy their story. I've been glad to see them again over the years. Deanna and her husband with the double ovens were also a joy to watch. But I haven't found much enjoyment in this show since  and that was some years ago. Sad to say ... I want out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Porkchop said:

Remember what fun it was to watch Ashley and her husband fall in love? She worked at a family bar or restaurant, and I don't remember what he did, but I did totally enjoy their story. I've been glad to see them again over the years. Deanna and her husband with the double ovens were also a joy to watch. But I haven't found much enjoyment in this show since  and that was some years ago. Sad to say ... I want out.

Let me add nurse Jessica and her husband Austin, from the DC season. Both of them seem to be there for the right reasons. Both were generally nice, kind of nerdy people who didn't seek out drama. Now they are married, with a baby and a house and a dog. I really liked them. I'd love more couples like that; where even if they didn't work out, I thought I was seeing an honest effort to make a relationship work. 

• Like 4
On 1/7/2023 at 9:32 AM, Emma Snyder said:

Have complaints about the show? Would you like to grant it a divorce? Here is the place to discuss it!

I haven't gone as far as divorcing it just yet, although maybe I would call it a trial separation.  I haven't broken down and watched this season yet and from what I'm reading on the threads I think I may just be in a better place for not doing so.